I'm a London based photographer with expertise in street photography and social documentary photography.
I'm inspired by a love for the urban environment and its endless supply of stories to capture. My approach to street photography is influenced by Saul Leiter, Ernst Haas and Fred Herzog.
Alongside my personal work, I create content and provide advisory services to advertising and editorial clients. I enjoy working closely with commercial businesses, organisations and creative agencies through every stage of the process, turning ideas into reality.
Press, Features & Awards
- Huck Magazine
- London Institute of Photography
- Miami Street Photography Festival
- 14&15 Mobile Photographers
- The Independent Photographer
- Unsplash Awards
- Cultura Inquieta
- Sony World Photography Awards
- Xataka Foto
- Architectural Digest
- Time Out London
- Feature Shoot
- Behind the Gram by Alex Potton
- The Art of Photography (watch from 4 minutes)
Click on any image to view my street photography gallery
Any questions? Contact me here.